Experience counts coast to coast.
We serve major ports on the West Coast with new equipment that meets the latest environmental standards. Our drivers are the most proficient in the industry with decades of experience working at the ports. Our transload and consolidation facilities are located near the port terminals (on the West Coast we operate facilities in the ports), enabling rapid turn times and quality drayage.
We use company-owned trucks and hourly union drivers – resulting in consistent, accurate, and on-time performance.
- Over 250 experienced drivers with a proven safety record
- Company owned/leased tractor fleet - over 130 tractors
- 76 tractors are compliant with Southern California Clean Truck Program
- All drivers pre-registered for TWIC cards and Class A
- All drivers are hazardous endorsed and maintain certifications for doubles, triples, and tankers
Drayage Service Areas
Long Beach, CA
Los Angeles (LA), CA